Last updated: 7th August 2020.
Given the current health crisis, we have had to make some changes to how we operate. Our top priority is the safety and health of our staff and the satisfaction of our customers. Read on for how these changes might affect your interactions with us.
Our online store is still operational: we’re shipping orders and replying to enquiries as quickly as we can.
All orders are prepared and packaged within a Covid Risk-Assessed environment, and delivered in recycled plastic or biodegradable bags or cardboard boxes
Dispatch is taking longer than usual. Safe staffing within our limited space, combined with unprecedented high demand for our products, means that there is currently a long order queue.
Our current dispatch time is indicated at the top of the Checkout page – if you add any physical product to your basket you can then “Proceed to Checkout” to see the dispatch time, and return to shopping afterwards. Once an order is dispatched, an email is sent from our system to your order email address. Sometimes these emails get filtered into customers’ junk/spam folders so please check these first before contacting us.
Once the goods have been collected from us, delivery is also taking longer than usual. Please allow at least 3 weeks (UK) or 6 weeks (overseas) from dispatch for an item to arrive. Different countries’ postage restrictions change all the time; if we know of anything specific that would affect your order we will contact you to discuss options.
We cannot currently:
- combine orders,
- offer any fabric samples,
- guarantee to automatically email you a tracking number (if tracked shipping selected),
- offer a Next Day delivery service,
- answer the phone: please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead, or if this is not possible leave a voicemail message on 01386 725000 which we will respond to when we can
- respond to Instagram or Facebook messages about order queries: please email email@example.com
- accept any visitors to the studio: we have decided to remain closed to in-person visits for the time being, as we cannot operate safely with both customers and staff in our limited space.
Thanks again for your support.