Last updated: 4th June 2020.
Given the current health crisis, we have had to make some changes to how we operate. Our top priority is the safety and health of our staff and customers. Read on for how these changes might affect your interactions with us.
Our online store is still operational: we’re shipping orders and replying to enquiries as quickly as we can. We are really thankful for your support, custom, and kind messages. It’s great to hear that the products we supply are useful and welcome to you, and still giving you joy in these strange times.
All orders are prepared and packaged within a Covid-Risk-Assessed environment, and delivered in recycled plastic or biodegradable bags or cardboard boxes
Dispatch is taking longer than usual. See the top of the Checkout page for the current dispatch time estimate. Once dispatched, an email is sent from our system to your order email address, but often these emails get filtered into customers’ junk/spam folders so please check these first before contacting us.
Once the goods have been collected from us, delivery is also taking longer than usual. Please allow at least 3 weeks (UK) or 6 weeks (overseas) from dispatch for an item to arrive. Items posted at the peak of the crisis in the month of April have had especially long delays but customers now say things are eventually arriving. Different countries’ postage restrictions change all the time; if we know of anything specific that would affect your order we will contact you to discuss options.
We cannot currently:
- combine orders,
- offer fabric samples,
- guarantee to automatically email you a tracking number (if tracked shipping selected),
- offer a Next Day delivery service,
- answer the phone: please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead, or if this is not possible leave a voicemail message on 01386 725 000 which we will respond to when we can
- respond to Instagram or Facebook messages about order queries: please email email@example.com
- accept walk-in or by-apppointment visitors to the studio: we have decided to remain closed to in-person visits by customers for the time being, as we cannot operate safely with both customers and staff in our limited space at the same time.
Thanks again for your support.