Last updated: 5th January 2021.
All orders are prepared and packaged within a Covid Risk-Assessed environment, and delivered in recycled plastic or biodegradable bags or cardboard boxes.
Dispatch time is variable, due to restrictions on safe levels of staffing within our limited space and high demand for our products. The current dispatch time estimate is shown on the Checkout page.
Delivery, especially overseas, may take much longer than usual, up to 6 weeks is a possibility for non-UK parcels. Please allow at least 3 weeks (UK) or 6 weeks (non-UK) from dispatch for your items to arrive.
Our current dispatch time is shown at the top of the Checkout page – if you add any physical product to your basket, click “Proceed to Checkout” to see the dispatch time. Once an order is dispatched by us, an email is sent to your order email address. Sometimes these emails get filtered into customers’ junk/spam folders so please check these first before contacting us.
We cannot currently:
- offer a fabric sample service, except for interiors samples;
- guarantee to automatically email you a tracking number, if tracked shipping selected;
- offer a Next Day delivery service;
- guarantee to answer the phone: instead please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (for Quilt BOM). If this is not possible and your call to us (on 01386 725000) goes to voicemail, leave a message and we will get back to you soon, usually within 1 business day;
- respond to Instagram or Facebook messages about order queries: please email email@example.com
- accept any visitors to the studio: we have decided to remain closed to in-person visits for the time being, as we cannot operate safely with both customers and staff in our limited space.
Thanks again for your support.