Once you have signed up to one of the clubs, a recurring payment of the price, plus postage and packing, will be taken from the payment card provided over the 12 or 15 month period, depending on the subscription. Your card details are processed securely through our payment provider and we do not receive or retain any card details on file. The subscription will cease automatically at the end of the 12 or 15 months; should you wish to continue or sign up again, please get in touch to let us know.
If your payment card expires or you wish to update the method of payment for the subscription, please follow these steps:
Log in to your account (Hover over the small symbol of a person, click My Account, then enter your email address and password).2. Click My Subscriptions, click View alongside your Radiant Stars subscription.3. Scroll down to the section called Actions, click Add Payment4. Select Credit Card payments, click New Card.
5. Back in the Your Account menu, Click Payment Methods.6. If more than one card is shown, click Make Default next to the card you’ve just saved; and click Delete next to any card(s) that have expired.
- Input your card number
- Input your card’s expiry date
- Input the card CVV code (the last 3 digits of the small number on the back of the card)
- Input the post code of the address to which the card is registered
- Click Add Payment Method to save the card details